Our mission is to develop projects that help create and enhance vibrant communities measured not only by their financial success but also by the positive impacts on the broader community. This perspective leads to creating opportunities for the community even before our doors open, through job creation, workforce development, local purchasing programs, philanthropy, and vendor opportunities for minority-, women- and veteran-owned as well as local and small emerging businesses.
The Live! Casino & Hotel Louisiana is committed to serve as a transformative development that will create maximum community benefits for Bossier City, its residents and the region. The Project has committed to a robust plan for community engagement, involvement and economic benefits. In the proposed first phase, it includes:
- A comprehensive diversity and inclusion plan to ensure maximum minority and local participation in ownership, construction, permanent employment and ongoing operational purchasing.
- Annual funding for critical community organizations and other organizations supporting education, healthcare, affordable housing, and parks and recreation in the City.
- Workforce development, training, mentoring, internships, tuition reimbursement and other programs through universities, area community colleges and vocational schools to support local employment and career advancement.
- Construction and vendor opportunities for local, minority, women-owned, and veteran owned businesses.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion in all facets of the project.
- Apprenticeships and training programs
- Marketing partnerships with area sports teams, businesses and attractions to promote the Bossier City and surrounding communities.
- Enhancement of hotel, dining, and entertainment amenities in the region to attract thousands of new visitors to the area.